Friday, May 14, 2010

1980s Prom Dresses for Sale at PinupDresses.com

When I first started selling vintage clothing online I was always on the lookout for fun 40s/50s and retro frocks. That's what I love to wear and swing dance in. I find a specialness in the detailing and craftsmanship of these pieces.

As time went on I saw more of an interest growing in what I thought was my supplemental source of vintage, more recent 1980s pieces. Whatever I found over the top with ruffles, big bows, wild metallics and exaggeration, my customers were drawn to. It has become a passion, at first unrealized. But now as PinupDresses carries one of the largest collections of 1980s prom dresses on Ebay, it's certain.

Here's our latest, available now at PinupDresses http://stores.ebay.com/Pinup-Dresses




Long Gold





Blue Metallic





Ruffle Color






Gold Black L/XL





Purple Metallic








Gold Tier Lace





Purple Black Print Tier





Gold Bow








Red Bows




Gold Full




Teal Lace





More 80s Fashion found at PinupDresses


Clothing of All Eras at PinupDresses

No comments: