Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Fashion


Here are a few of the best and worst dresses from the Grammy's this week. What jumps out at you? Besides Amy's beehive?... Hello Cobalt Blue! I knew bold colors were going to be IT this season, but wow.. covering the carpet up in a sea of blue bombshells.

Admit it, it's a fantastic color for so many skin tones and for so many hair colors. Vibrant and totally fun to accessorize. It's no wonder why that was the color of choice. I love how silver works with that bold hue.

Here are a few of my blue dresses available at PinupDresses on Ebay!



w/ an awesome back...













Okay, those blue beauties are just the right color.. but you ask, what would I really have worn to the GRAMMYS if I could've chosen anything in PinupDresses' store? It's gotta be this little number.. just sent to auction, starting at $24.99... Vintage 80s Black Gold Sequin Bandage Dress

Sparkle em up!

No comments: